Incoming Report Reveals Vital information That Every Consumer Must Know Before Purchasing Any Inversion Table.
The In-Depth Teeter Hang Ups® Report
- Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and out performs the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
- ComforTrak™ Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative “track” design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge
- BONUS Adjustable Acupressure Nodes: “Buttons” in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrak™ slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting
- muscles of the spine.
- BONUS Lumbar Bridge: Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy to clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handles: The ComforTrak bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
- Ergo-Embrace™ Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles,
- distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces
- ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Ankle Comfort Dial™: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet,
- allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection):
- Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Stretch Assist Handles: Large steel grips feature over-molded plastic with an embossed angle guide.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
- Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20″ x 28.75″ x 66″ (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
- Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quick-
- reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
- Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be
- modified with accessories (sold separately): – Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow – 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
- – EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots
- – Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the Adapter Kit, which comes complete with Gravity Boots and Conversion Bar for converting the inversion table
- – EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles – Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and
- decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation
- – EZ-Angle™ Tether – Allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees for an easy guide to
- where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
Back problems and the resulting back pain are serious medical conditions. Simply taking medication may not be enough.
If you take pills for your pain, you are only treating the symptoms and not the cause. A back brace encounters the same problems. In fact, most methods of handling back pain treat the results and not the root problem.
Back pain is a widespread problem, affecting millions. It is not something that just afflicts the elderly. More and more young people are suffering from back pain every day.
Those who are searching for a solution to their back problems may want to consider therapeutic exercises. The Teeter Hang Ups® Inversion Table offers this incredible back therapy alternative that is giving consumers amazing results.
How the Product Works
The inversion table from Teeter Hang Ups® is a unique kind of therapeutic table. It holds the user up at an angle, with the weight of the user’s own body compressing the spine. Users would start at a 20 degree angle and get comfortable before going all the way to a 60 degree angle.
This gradual change helps them adjust to the unique sensation that the table provides. And it allows the pressure of gravity to slowly increase on their body. The spine is pushed down and back into its nominal position. This table can be used as much as three times each day, with sessions that last for 10-15 minutes.
Most back problem issues originate from the spinal column slipping out of alignment. The bones can shift out of place over time and cause pain when the back is strained. The only remedy for this is to make an expensive chiropractor visit but much better yet is try this convenient Teeter Hang Ups® home system.
This table does not just provide back and spine therapy. It can help joint health for the whole body, working wonders on the knees and the hip area. These joints need compression as well to work like they should.
This inversion table is designed with comfort in mind. It is firm yet gentle, and it permits consumers to reach the necessary incline they need for therapy without the danger of falling onto the floor.
What should you do while inverted?
Some people prefer to simply kick back and relax, which is just fine! Stretching and mobilizing while you are inverted helps to maximize the benefits for your joints and ligaments by encouraging re-hydration and increased flexibility. Joints that are slightly out of alignment from overuse and misuse are helped to naturally realign with gentle stretching during decompression, resulting in better body symmetry and posture.
- Intermittent Traction is 1-2 minutes of inversion with rest periods in between. This is especially helpful for people who are just getting used to the feeling of inversion.
- Oscillation is slow and rhythmic rotation down and up. This creates a “pumping” action in the spine which can help to stimulate circulation and fluid movement into the discs in the spine.
- Stretching can be done at partial or full inversion with torso rotations or using the frame, Traction or Grip-and-Stretch Handles to add decompression.
- Exercises should only be performed from full inversion in the locked position. Crunches, full-range sit-ups, and squats provide a great way to strengthen muscles with virtually no loads to your joints.
A Safe Treatment Method
What many consumers may be wondering is if this is a product that is truly safe for people to use at home. It is a fair question, since the user would be hanging at an incline and suspended by a relatively simple product.
For some, it might seem unconventional to receive pain therapy from somewhere other than a licensed chiropractor. But this is a product that has undergone rigorous testing and it has been certified as safe to use for back pain treatment.
It is made from the highest quality parts, and it has been engineered to be simplistic in its design. This means that it would be nearly impossible to use it improperly. And in the years it has been on the market, it has received a number of innovations to make it even more effective.
Out of the available at home remedies for back pain, Teeter Hang Ups® inversion table continues to be the safest and most reliable method for treating back pain.
It has been used and tested for decades, both by consumers and safety researchers. And over the years, people have had great things to say about this product as a tool for treating back pain.
How often should you invert?
To achieve maximum results, we recommend routinely inverting with the Teeter several times a day. Inversion is a great morning wake-up or evening wind-down in preparation for a good night’s sleep. Incorporate inversion into your fitness routine as a way to recover from high impact, compressive, or rotational activities. Or use your Teeter simply as a go-to tool for occasional relief from back pain and tension.
Why Teeter Hang Ups® Are Superior to the Competition
That is why these products are mostly useless in the long run, and consumers are wasting their money when they could be getting a real solution.
The inversion table effectively treats back pain in a way that creams and pills cannot. It compresses the spine and returns the back to its nominal condition.
There are many inversion tables out there, but consumers who actually read customer reviews will see that Teeter Hang Ups® are the most preferred over all other inversion tables.
And while there are other tables out there with some of the same features, they cannot match the quality and performance of Teeter Hang Ups® . And when customers are concerned about treating their back pain, they should not consider using products that are of an inferior quality.
This inversion table is one that comes with doctor, chiropractor and consumer recommendations. These people know that it is a product that gets results and offers real value.
Is It Worth the Money?
While Teeter Hang Ups® are slightly pricier than some of the other available options, the results they provide are unrivaled. Users say that their backs have never felt better, and that numerous back problems can be treated during the same session.
Others have realized that the results provided by other inversion tables just don’t stack up. Many consumers report that their backs hurt even more when they are done using some of these other products.
Teeter Hang Ups® is a product that has shown time and again that it really works. It is able to alleviate back pain while improving users’ posture and flexibility.
Teeter Hang Ups® help consumers to live easier lives. And it gives them peace of mind knowing that their back problems can become a thing of the past.
Nothing else even comes close to the power of Teeter Hang Ups® .
One Last Word:
The manufacturer is offering a 30-day free trail of the product. This is the only way to get the product risk free, without compromising your personal information. This is an offer that is only available through the company’s website and consumers will not find it in any stores.